Post Landing Services

Immigration is only 30% of the whole transition procedure. Moving to a new destination for doing a job and living purposes involves a great deal of preparation. We take care of the remaining 70% through our wide-ranging and personalized settlement services, to help you settle well in your new destination.

We understand that without a good support system in place, in alien surroundings, you would feel alone, and without help. And, so our excellent post landing services are tailor-made in such a way that you get all possible help and guidance, to settle overseas easily and speedily.Right from airport pickup services to help you find good and cheap accommodation we offer all possible post landing services that you may need in your new World.

Immiex image

Consultations for prospective immigrants